Please view Erica’s class schedule for current offerings.
Pregnancy is a time of rapid change and transition. Staying grounded, open, and strong can help you embrace and celebrate this transition. Prenatal yoga is a powerful way to support a woman’s body and mind in this sacred journey. Erica has over 150 hours of prenatal training with Jane Austin and Barrett Reinhorn. She also has studied anatomy and therapeutics extensively to help support women through this special time. Last but not least, she is a mama herself!!
Prenatal yoga can help you:
- Prepare for childbirth mentally and physically
- Develop focus
- Maintain posture and pelvic floor function
- Find breath and space in your body as baby grows
- Help relieve common aches and pains that can accompany pregnancy
- Keep your body and mind strong yet supple and open
- Develop community by meeting other mamas to be
- Prepare your body for motherhood
There is so much benefit to a yoga practice in the months following birth.
Postnatal yoga can help you:
- Support your body during the physical and hormonal changes following birth
- Restore and renew your being even during times of sporadic sleep
- Restore posture and pelvic floor function
- Alleviate aches and pains that the repetitive motions of new motherhood can bring, such as tight shoulders and neck from holding your baby to backache and tight hamstrings from weak abdominals and sitting too much.
- Connect with your baby as you learn how to stretch and move together!!
- Find some time for you! So much of the postpartum period is about baby, this time can be about recharging you so you can continue to be a strong mama for your babe.